With our Spanish classes, you will be immersed in the language and culture so you can use it more confidently in academic, professional, or social settings.
“…totally recommend it if you come here to Colombia and are looking for an awesome Spanish school…”
Jaxson from Canada
Why Learn Spanish?
It is always a challenge to learn a second language, but it can help you gain a greater understanding of all people, regardless of their beliefs, backgrounds, or cultures.
The following are just a few reasons why you should learn Spanish:
- getting around and travel to Spanish-speaking countries and even living there with confidence
- connect with hundreds of millions of people around the world
- experience Spanish culture, heritage, and history through the Spanish language
- sharpen your Spanish business abilities to compete in the global economy
- sharpen your mental muscles and stimulate your brain
Does Colombia have the best Spanish?
The first thing you ought to know is that there is no single “Colombian Spanish.” Within the country, there are many dialects, just as in any other language and when people refer to “Colombian Spanish,” they usually mean the dialect spoken in Bogotá.
Why is Colombian Spanish thought to be the “best in the world”?
- Although there is an accent, it is much softer than other accents, and people usually refer to it as the most neutral.
- People speak slowly and pause, which makes it easy for new speakers to understand.
- People pronounce almost all vowels and consonants in every word. That is why people say it is one of the “clearest.”
- It is prevalent for people to use traditional Spanish words whenever possible. This is the reason why people say it is one of the “cleanest” languages.
- A lot of people find the accent very attractive. It has a sing-song quality that even native Spanish speakers from other countries find attractive.
- Finally, Colombian Spanish isn’t just about the language; it’s also about the people!